Vertech are leading providers of Engineered Deck systems across the Australasian region. The Deck system provides a rigid work platform ideal for use in under-deck areas such as bridges, jetties and offshore facilities. This fully engineered system is directly comparable to similar scaffold platforms with a medium duty engineered Deck rated for loads of over 150Kg/m2 with capacity to be increased up to 300Kg/m2 if required.
The key advantages of the decking system are:
- Easy to transport, fast installation and removal, offering substantial time and cost savings over traditional access methods
- The modular nature of the Deck system, means the decking can be removed quickly in the event of a tidal or cyclonic event being forecast
- Lightweight construction reduces manual handling whilst maintaining its high load-carrying capability
- The ability to fully encapsulate the system makes it possible to create a controlled environment for blasting, painting, hot work and other hazardous activities
- Once installed and open, the system is accessible by anyone without the need for further fall protection