Vertech's experienced field technicians employ cutting-edge non-destructive testing (NDT) technologies, working closely with clients to select the most appropriate risk-mitigation path.
Ensuring plant and equipment is in good condition and fit for purpose is a common focus cross-industry. With failure of a component possibly resulting in human injury, financial loss and/or environmental impact, we pride ourselves on the diligence and professionalism of our Asset Integrity Management professionals who mitigate risk for clients and place safety at the heart of everything they do.
Vertech offers a full range of Asset Integrity Management Services across a broad range of asset types:
- Integrity management strategies, plans and procedures
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) methodologies, assessments and plans
- Integrity management plans
- Engineering Assessments and Technical Reporting
- Inspection and repair work packs
- Integrity and inspection data management and systems
- Documentation / Register Development and / or Review
- Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) audit and review at corporate and/or facility level